Every session and it's host could be different. The overall session experience will be unique from one to another. On the other hand, there are a few suggestions that are fundamental and applicable to all sessions:
- Know what you'll be covering and review comments left by the client in their request.
- Have a checklist what you'll be covering and plan out the sequence of how the session will play out.
- If you have material to provide your client, be sure to have them readily available and if you're OK with it, share session material with your client in advance.
- Send a message to your client in advance to remind them of the critical things. They may be required to bring certain equipment, have certain clothing/attire or need to review any material in advance.
- Have intermittent check points with your client to give them the opportunity to ask questions for comfort and understanding.
- Ask for feedback from your client to find ways to improve future sessions. Please try to take feedback in a positive way and always thank them for it.
- Send a message to your client after the session to thank them and invite them to book again. If you covered certain material that involves the sharing of documentation or material, be sure to send them to your client as a follow up.
If you have any questions, ideas on how we make your experience better, or simply just to connect with us, contact us at email@example.com. We're happy to listen and help!