One of the awesome things about Sessionz is that it gives host the ability to create unique learning experiences. As a host, you're empowered to facilitate a session in the way you'd like as long as it's safe, legal, and appropriate for the type of session.
As a host, we recommend the following:
- Get to know the goals of your client
- Finalize how you plan to host a session before the session takes place
- If applicable, collect any materials and/or supplies necessary to hold the purpose of the session
- If applicable, make sure the location of the session is a comfortable fit for your client and of the type of session
- Welcome clients like you would a new friend
- Mention any safety rules or explain any guidelines before commencing
- Offer your clients any free learning material that would be helpful
- Be polite & courteous and stay professional.
- Make it a fun and insightful experience!
If you have any questions, ideas on how we make your experience better, or simply just to connect with us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to listen and help!